The University of Arizona Foundation offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package for full-time employees including:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Employer paid short term and long term disability insurance
- Paid holidays/vacation/sick time
- Defined contribution retirement plan
- Supplemental retirement plan
- Tuition assistance at any accredited institution
- Flexible Spending Account (Section 125 plan)
- UA parking permit reimbursement
If you are interested in job opportunities with the UA Foundation, please click below to see a list of current opportunities. The UA Foundation also manages a number of University of Arizona positions. To view a list of current openings with the University of Arizona Development Office, please visit the University of Arizona's Jobs-on-Line Web site.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to view these documents. If you don't have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you may download it here.