The President's Club
Join the Club
You can join The President’s Club by contributing at various levels, including,
- a $25,000 one-time gift
- $30,000 over 10 years
- $50,000 or more in cumulative giving
- $50,000 or more in life-income gifts (annuities or trusts)
- $100,000 or more through a bequest
- $100,000 or more in life insurance
- a corporate matching gift [link to matching gifts page] that fulfills any of the above gifts.
You can designate your gift as unrestricted or restricted.
The University president has discretion over how to use unrestricted gifts. They serve to advance the University’s educational mission.
- allow the University to remain flexible in ever-changing times
- enable strategic planning for the future
- provide effective response to unique initiatives and time-sensitive opportunities.
Designate your restricted gift to benefit specific colleges, units, centers or programs in which you may have a particular interest.
Club Member Benefits
- Interaction with others who share a similar enthusiasm for the University.
- Priority parking for convenient access to campus.
- Invitations to members-only events.
- Opportunities to meet and exchange ideas with University leadership.
- Updates about faculty and student research projects and accomplishments.
- News about important University issues.
- Membership recognition plaques.
- Access to the University Libraries’ extensive collection of books, periodicals and journals.
- Opportunities to purchase tickets to special cultural and athletic events.
- Advance notice of art exhibits, grand openings and special seminars.
- Opportunities to observe the results of your gift.